Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anelletti with Chicken Meatballs


I happened to find Spaghetti-O's with Turkey Meatballs (For the love of cooking) the other day and had been wanting to try making it. I just cannot, however, get used to the taste of turkey even after living in the U.S. for over 15 years, so I decided to use ground chicken instead. For my daughter who is allergic to eggs, I used Egg Replacer.


Other minor changes include using panko (in place of Italian style bread crumbs), dried onion (in place of fresh sweet yellow onion), etc. The pasta dish was very tasty, and everyone in my family ate a lot!

OXO's Small Cookie Scoop made it so easy to make tiny meatballs!

Anelletti is little O-shapged pasta sold at Trader Joe's. I usually prefer long pasta, but the kids LOVE Anelletti.

Costco Chicken Pasta Soup
The kids love eating the O's in soup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment